Sunday, June 1, 2014

Introduction: What the wedding favor says

I'm just an intern. That wide eyed girl running around your wedding, pretending she has any clue what's going on. It's all so exciting, the world of event planning. I'm never sure what to do, what's going to happen next. But, I'll learn. I've been told it all becomes the same, a routine. You set up, greet the guests, pour the champagne, the bride and groom enter, they toast, they dance, they eat, we clear their dishes, then cut the cake. When all is over they slowly leave, we clean up then reset for the next wedding.

Yet, I'm an awe struck intern, who still finds every event, every wedding to be unique. There's one thing that stood out to me, one thing that got me thinking: the parting favor.

What does the favor say?

Love, The Wedding Planners 

No comments:

Post a Comment